Terms and Conditions
Black Box Junk Removal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service, at any time. Customer is responsible for periodically reviewing these terms of service for changes. By continuing to use the Services, Customer accepts any changes at the time they are implemented.
- Black Box - The relationship between Black Box and the customer is very important. The Black Box team has the responsibility of providing exceptional service at a fair price. With the goal of building long term relationships, we follow the golden rule, treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Customer - - Fill the junk/recycling box by hand ensuring an even distribution of weight throughout the box, prevent from loading any hazardous waste and pay for services rendered.
- Pricing - The ways you can be charged for the BLACK BOX.
- Per Diem - Per diem rental will be charged.
- Items Charge - There are a few items we will pass on the disposal/recycling fees of (TV, mattress, tires, etc).
- Extra Tonnage - $0.05/lb. for any load size over 6,000 lbs.
- Extra Day - For every day, after scheduled days, will be $100/day. If days exceed 7 days, customer will be charged monthly rate.
- Overflow or Improper Weight Distribution - Any items that are loaded over the top of the junk/recycling box. A Box that is not loaded with a proper balance of weight and thus requiring hand loading/unloading. Up to a $250 charge may apply.
- No Hazardous Waste - For example, gas, propane, pesticides, paint, ammo, oils, flammables, biological and medical waste, etc.
- Fire Damage - Any fire damage waste currently requires additional testing and dumping at specific locations. You must notify us at the time of your reservation if you will be disposing of such materials. Additional fees apply.
- Bagging- Insulation and household garbage must be bagged. Failure to do so will result in additional costs.
- Weight Limits - Please see pricing page.
- Overloaded - Please see pricing page. We will remove the items so we can transport properly, if we are not able to remove you will be charged $50/hr for hand unloading of any overloaded or improperly loaded items, as well has prohibited materials.
- Payment - Customer agrees to pay Black Box (BLACK BOX) any service fee or additional charges for services rendered on the day of pick up. For business to business customers, payment arrangements can be made individually for net 10 days.
- Late Fees or Lack of Payment - Interest will be charged a maximum interest rate allowed by law.
- Service Fees and Other Charges - When the services are ordered, but before the services are provided or any waste box is delivered, customer must pay the amount in the service proposal.
- Damage to Dumpster Box - If the Black Box is damaged while located at your site, there may be an additional charge.
- Credit Card Authorization - Customer authorizes Black Box (BLACK BOX JUNK REMOVAL) to process and charge customer's credit or debit card account for any and all amounts due in this agreement. This authorization includes any additional charges incurred. Customer acknowledges receipt of the goods and services indicated in this agreement and agrees to perform the obligations set forth in their Cardholder Agreement with the issuer of the credit card. Credit card transactions must be approved before they are accepted as payment.
- Costs of Collection / Landfill Costs - Customer agrees to pay all collection costs, including landfill costs and any fees, incurred by Black Box. Once collected, payments will be applied first to costs incurred for collecting, next to accrued interest and finally to the principal owed. Interest begins accruing from the due date. Customer agrees that any claim for price adjustment shall not be reason, cause, or defense for failure to make full payment of the amount owed in this agreement.
- Termination - At any point Black Box (BLACK BOX JUNK REMOVAL) may stop services. We will pick up junk/recycling box and charge based on the contents in the box. Including load size, bedload, individuals' items and any excessive tonnage.
- Default - Failure of client to make any payment within 30 days of its due date shall be considered an event of default. Remedy for Default - If an event of default occurs, Black Box (BLACK BOX JUNK REMOVAL) may exercise the following remedies without being in breach of this agreement or waiving any other rights or remedies available under this agreement and applicable law.
- Dispute Resolution - To the fullest extent permitted by law, all disputes, except for those pertaining to collections, arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be submitted to mediation and, if necessary, legally binding arbitration, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction. This provision is intended to be as broad as possible under the law: it shall apply to all claims and causes of action, including all statutory and constitutional claims, contract claims and tort claims. The parties agree that their relationship aﬀects and involves interstate commerce.
Per Diem Pricing – The following options are available to our valued customers.
Black Box– 7x14x4 Nearly 14 yards. Can hold up to 8,200lbs.
- 5 standard pickup truck loads
- 80, 32-gallon trash bags
- 2 days $210
- 4 days $400
- Weekly $440
- Monthly: Please Request a Quote
Big Black Box – 7x16x4 16 yards. Can hold up to 10,000lbs
- 7 standard pickup truck loads
- 96, 32-gallon trash bags
- 2 days $230
- 4 days $430
- Weekly $480
- Monthly: Please Request a Quote